PAHO/WHO (2002) "Discriminacion de las Mujeres en el Sistema de Instituciones de Salud Previsional.
What does ISAPRE stand for?
ISAPRE stands for Instituciones de Salud Previsional (Spanish: Health Insurance Institutions; Chile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation, and Electromagnetic Theory
- Information Server Application Programming Interface
- Internet Server Application Programming Interface (Microsoft)
- Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing (Springfield, IL)
- Interim Small Arms Protective Overvest (US DoD)
- Injury Surveillance and Prevention Program (Alaska Department of Health and Social Services)
- Integrated System Approach Petroleum Production (Netherlands)
- International School on AstroParticle Physics
- International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (Davis, CA)
- International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology (est. 1984)
- Intelligent Scene Analysis Based on Photographic Space
- Intelligent System Application to Power Systems (symposium)
- International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (est. 1995)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (New York, NY)
- Integrated Service for AIDS Prevention and Support (Ethiopia; World Food Programme)
- Ice Skating Association of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Institution of Surveyors Australia, Queensland Division (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Interactive Self-Assessment Question
- Interim Statement of Airworthiness Qualification (US Army; see also SAQ)
- International Star Award for Quality