What does IQ/OQ/PQ stand for?
IQ/OQ/PQ stands for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification (validation of equipment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intervencion Quirurgica (Spanish: Surgical Procedure)
- Inverse Quantization
- Investissement Québec (French)
- Invoice Query System (Sprint)
- Iraq (country code, top level domain)
- Irrelevant Question (polygraphy)
- Issue Queue
- United States miscellaneous Pacific Islands Outlying Areas (including Kingman Reef)
- ISQED (International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design) Quality Award (est. 2007)
- Inverse Quantization and Inverse Zig-Zag Ordering
- Image Quality Analysis (software)
- Incoming Quality Audit
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Installation Quality Audit
- Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Intercollegiate Quidditch Association
- Internal Quality Audit
- International Qualifications Assessment (various locations)
- International Quality Associates (Portland, OR)
- International Quality Assurance (various locations)