The PLS relay kit installation instructions are on AKO, so go ahead and eyeball them before you order the kit.
What does IIN stand for?
IIN stands for Installation Instructions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIN
We have 30 other meanings of IIN in our Acronym Attic
- Inside Information Management Technology (online magazine)
- Institute of Informational and Management Technologies
- International Institute of Management in Telecommunications (University of Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Ishan Institute of Management and Technology (India)
- Interstate IntraLATA (Local Access and Transport Area) Message Telecommunications Service
- Instytut Inzynierii Materialow Wlokienniczych (Polish: Institute of Textile Material Engineering; Gdansk, Poland)
- IBM Information Network
- Impedance Inverter Network (microwave theory)
- Incidental Installation Material
- Indigenous Information Network (Kenya)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (New York)
- Instituto de Investigacion Nutricional (Peru)
- Instituto Interamericano del Niño (Inter-American Children's Institute)
- Intelligent Information Network (Cisco)
- Interferometric Intensity Noise
- International Identification Number
- International Institute for Nanotechnology (est. 2000; Northwestern University; Ilinois)
- Is It Normal
- Issuer Identification Number (credit cards)
- Istituto Italiano di Navigazione (Italian: Italian Institute of Navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of color photos pack a design guide covering almost every room in the house, but the meat here is the inclusion of actual installation instructions, making this a cut above similar-sounding titles which are focused on appearance alone.
com A 787-page compendium with an accompanying CD of all the material in the book (including the figures and tables), Craftsman's Construction Installation Encyclopedia offers step-by-step installation instructions for any residential construction, remodeling, or repair task that a do-it-yourself homeowner or professional construction worker is apt to face.
While electricians will often blindly follow installation instructions, if the plans are developed from another building's life safety system, they will notwork properly in your building.
Installation instructions come with the conversion kit.