What does I&D stand for?
I&D stands for Installation & Dismantle (trade show & convention exhibits)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of I&D
- Installation & Checkout Plan
- Industrial and Commercial Power Systems (Conference)
- Investigation and Censure Review Branch
- Indianapolis and Cincinnati Traction Company
- Incision and Drainage (medicine)
- Inclusion and Diversity (Cisco)
- Innovation and Design
- Innovation and Development
- Inspection and Delivery (manufacturing process)