Depending on your unit, you'll use either the DA Form 5988-E, Equipment Maintenance and Inspection Worksheet, or DA Form 2404, Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet Operator By following the TM's PMCS guidelines, you can find minor maintenance items you can fix, like filling the radiator.
What does I/M stand for?
I/M stands for Inspection and Maintenance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/M
We have 59 other meanings of I/M in our Acronym Attic
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
- Index of Kyphosis (ratio of thoracic width and length)
- Instructor/Key Personnel
- Import Licence
- Incidence/Mortality (ratio)
- Intimal/Medial (ratio)
- Intromission to Mounting (sexual activity)
- Intermediate/Medium-Range Ballistic Missile
- Injured/Non-Injured (ratio)
- Interference to Noise Ratio
- Intergraph/Network File Manager
- Idiot Operator (as in an I/O error) :-)
- In Out
- Inboard/Outboard (engine inboard, drive unit outboard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the vendor must ensure that the staff technicians incorporate such regulatory requirements as the ADA into the inspection and maintenance program of the vehicles.