Made to order, the inside dimensions of the steel bin can be designed to accommodate the tendency of super sacks to change shape.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Inside Dimension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Information Deficiency
- Information Development
- Information Document
- Information during Learning Task (online education)
- Inhibitors of DNA Binding/Differentiation
- Initial D (Japanese Anime)
- Initial Distribution
- Inner Diameter
- Insertion Device
- Inside Diameter
- Inside Dose (radiation exposure)
- Installation Data
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
- Instructional Design
- Instrument Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 cm standard supply) PVC pipe, which conformed to the inside dimensions of the tanks, was placed over the plants.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Approximately half way along its length, the tip's shaft flares to a larger diameter that matches the inside dimensions of the insert providing enhanced support at the arrow's end.
TEORETICAL METHOD The inside dimension of the finite pipe results from the outside diameter of the mandrel while the rolling die give the outside diameter of the pipe.
CFD software was used to develop a 3-D model of a small baking oven whose inside dimensions were: 0.
Permaform utilizes an internal forming system for forming a new and structurally independent wall within the existing manhole conforming generally to the existing inside dimensions and shape.
The Dragon's inside dimensions of 24" wide x 24" deep x 27" tall allow easy loading and firing of larger pieces.