The exclusive, patent-protected design allows contractors to maintain the inside diameter of the conduit, reducing repair time from 20 to less than two minutes.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Inside Diameter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Infective Dose
- Information Deficiency
- Information Development
- Information Document
- Information during Learning Task (online education)
- Inhibitors of DNA Binding/Differentiation
- Initial D (Japanese Anime)
- Initial Distribution
- Inner Diameter
- Insertion Device
- Inside Dimension
- Inside Dose (radiation exposure)
- Installation Data
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
- Instructional Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
With seals available in a wide variety of materials, shapes, and over 2,000 sizes - from inside diameters (ID.
47-inch inside diameter accepts low profile gas blocks and many of the available piston gas systems.
Used in combination with a Shrink Fit Machine, the tool holders heat up to expand the inside diameter of the holder.
When used in combination with Shrink Fit Unit, Shrink Fit Tool Holders rapidly heat up to expand the inside diameter.
The ECW-60 Automatic Coreless Rewinder winds coreless only at two inches or three inches inside diameter and at cut lengths from 10 feet to a maximum finished diameter of 12 inches.
Customers can specify probe material, inside diameter (I.
At the new factory, the company will manufacture midsize radial tires with inside diameters of 25, 33, and 35 inches.