the data is incorporated into a personal computer data file containing the state survey-based input-output transaction table.
What does IOTT stand for?
IOTT stands for Input-Output Transaction Table (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOTT
- International Organization for the Transition of Professional Dancers (Switzerland)
- Iddy on the Run (band)
- Institute of Thai Researchers
- Input/Output Transition System (testing)
- IntelliLight Optical Transport Service (Verizon Communications Inc.)
- International Oilfield Training Solutions (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- International Online Teachers Society
- International Organization for Targumic Studies (religion)
- Independent Order of True Templars (fraternal society)
- Indian Ocean Territories Telecom (Christmas Island, Australia)
- Inter-Organization Task Team (various organizations)
- Intercessors of the Trinity (ministry)
- Internet of Things Technologies (workshop)
- Internet of Transportation Things
- Improved Operational Test, Training, and Evaluation
- Intuitively Obvious To The Casual Observer
- Immediately Obvious to the Most Casual Observer
- Intuitively Obvious To the Most Casual Observer
- Indian Ocean Tuna Tagging Program
- Improved Outer Tactical Vest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The input-output transaction table compiled for this study provides the values of wage payments.