The transmitter input lines are driven with differential CML, LVDS or LVPECL signals applied to the Transmit (TX+ and TX-) pins.
What does INLINE stand for?
INLINE stands for Input Line (assembly language directive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- International Network of Liberal Women
- International Network Liaison Corporation (marketing; Mesa, AZ)
- International Network of Local Churches
- Indian National Lok Dal (India, political party)
- Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies (Pennsylvania State Applied Research Laboratory)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
- International Natural Language Generation Conference
- International Network of Lesbian and Gay Officials
- International Natural Language Generation Workshop
- Intestinal Nodular Lymphatic Hyperplasia
- Intermediate Nucleus of the Lateral Lemniscus
- Institut Non Lineaire de Nice (French: Non-Linear Institute of Nice)
- International Nuclear Library Network (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Iran Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (est. 2004)
- Institute of Local Government Studies (UK)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Association (various locations)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association
- Immigration and Nationality Law Review (University of Cincinnati College of Law)
- Item No Longer Required
Samples in periodicals archive:
When powered-down, the TS617 prevents interference from being put back onto the data input lines.
Advanced inverter power supply design and high tolerance for input line variations made the Powermax systems ideal tools for use in field applications where easy mobility was essential.
The BTM402 incorporates the CSR BlueCore 04 chipset and features 9 general purpose I/O ports, two 8-bit analogue input lines and three PCM audio channels.
Up to 32 programs can be selected using the Smart Gripper's five discrete input lines.
EUROPEAN Union (EU) ministers have been asked to approve a trade deal negotiated by the European Commission and Albania, liberalising sales of various footwear and textile production input lines.