The value of count-gate-length is variable and is automatically adjusted by the time base depending upon the input frequency to give maximum resolution in 4 digits.
What does Fin stand for?
Fin stands for Input Frequency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Fin
We have 81 other meanings of Fin in our Acronym Attic
- Finnair Oyj, Finland (ICAO code)
- Fisher Identification Number (Pacific region)
- Fix It Now
- Fleet Identification Number
- Fondo Imperatrice Nuda contro la Sperimentazione Animale (Italian: Naked Empress Fund Against Animal Testing; Italy)
- Ford Interfaith Network
- Freedom to Innovate Network (Microsoft)
- Friend in Need
- Functional Identification Number
- Final Inspection (also seen as FINAL INSP and FIN INSP)
- Final Inspection (also seen as FINAL INSP and FIN INS)
- Fédération Internationale de Natation (French: International Swimming Federation; Lausanne, Switzerland; formerly Fédération Internationale de Natation Amateur)
- Federation of Independent Nursing Agencies (UK)
- Federation of International Netball Association (Zimbabwe)
- Food Intolerance Network of Australia
- Financiamiento del Sector Agropecuario (Spanish)
- FastLane Integrated Network Application Language (FastLane Technologies)
- Final Inspection (also seen as FIN INSP and FIN INS)
- Fine I Never Actually Learned This Stuff (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The E4000 has an RF input frequency range from 64MHz to 1700MHz and offers the ability to be re-configured under software control to support additional broadcast standards in the VHF, UHF and L bands.
The first set of four diagrams (upper left) demonstrates how the patterns depend on input frequency.
45GHz input frequency is carried out and a suitable configuration has been suggested Rectanna configurations Rectenna is the power conversion equipment converting the input RF power to DC.
Hipulse E has power ratings between 120kVA and 4800kVA and offers wide tolerance to both input voltage (+/-15%) and input frequency (+/-5%).