The classic production function from economic theory follows a standard curve (Figure 2) that demonstrates the relation between one input and one output (3).
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for Input
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- Iniciació a la Programació (Polythecnic University of Catalonia course)
- Initial Point
- Initial Position (US DoD)
- Initial Pressing
- Initial Production
- Injector Pump (diesel fuel systems)
- Injured Person
- Innings Pitched (baseball)
- Innocence Project
- Inpatient (healthcare and healthcare billing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transmissibility is a dimensionless expression, and is defined as the ratio of output force to input force.