Information about the input/output parameters are saved in specifying format files of MATLAB software (*.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for Input/Output Parameter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Indirect Object Pronoun (education)
- Individual Oral Presentation (International Baccalaureate assignment)
- Individual Owner's Plan (surveying; Canada)
- Information Operations Platform (US Air Force)
- Informational One-Pager
- Infrastructure Optimization Project
- Inherent Optical Property
- Innocent Owner/Operator Program
- Input Output Processor
- Input/Output Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
INPUT/OUTPUT PARAMETERS One of the most important steps of the system development process is the definition of the input and output parameter set.
ActiveX development has been completed which now permits a user to vary the input/output parameters and to control the simulation process directly, allowing the user to quickly explore the various sensitivities of a motor.