The Security Force Assistance Team quickly established standing operating procedures to assist with the proper inprocessing and tracking of detainees.
What does INPROC stand for?
INPROC stands for Inprocessing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INPROC
- In Nomine Paranormal Research
- Institute for National Policy Research (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Institute for Natural Products Research (University of Georgia)
- International Network on Personal Relationships
- Inventory Project Report
- Integrating the Enterprise
- Internet Enterprise
- Information Processing by Natural Neural Networks
- Innovationsgesellschaft für Fortgeschrittene Produktionssysteme in der Fahrzeugindustrie mbH
- International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Inter-Process Communication
- In-Processing/Out-Processing/Record Utility Update System (Army)
- International Network to Promote the Rule of Law
- International Network of Pension Regulators and Supervisors
- Idaho Native Plant Society
- In Practice Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Instituno Nacional de Previdência Social (Portuguese: National Institute of Social Security; now Ministério da Previdência Social; Brazil)
- International Name Plate Supplies Ltd. (est. 1966)
- International Network for Philippine Studies
- Israel Nature Preservation Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preventive care in the form of a two-page "Dealing with Stress" handout, translated into various languages, is a mandatory component of the inprocessing packet provided to every detainee upon arrival at an inprocessing site.
The medical team at the inprocessing center was mostly for minor conditions.
He added a fourth tier of training support to his existing team concept (see Figure 2): ** MAT/mobilization unit inprocessing center (MUIC) (installation resources, training synchronization, and unit validation) ** TSBns (training lane execution and ARTEPs) ** 181st Infantry Brigade staff (coordinate functional, specialty, and new equipment training).
Also, every Airman must review his or her vRED during inprocessing and before all deployments.
Taking Care of Soldiers At Fort Bragg, the 2125th GSU and installation staff agencies operate the Mobilization Unit Inprocessing Center that coordinates with the advance parties of units notified of mobilization at Fort Bragg.
2) what differences exist between the proposed knowledge-based ssytem and the current DOT based job-matching systems with respect to the time required inprocessing occupational information?
This innovative system, also being used by the Noncommissioned Officers Academy, will expedite inprocessing time as well as streamline paperwork such as academic reports.