To measure hospital quality, we used AHRQ's inpatient quality indicators (IQIs) and patient safety indicators (PSIs).
What does IQI stand for?
IQI stands for Inpatient Quality Indicator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IQI
We have 11 other meanings of IQI in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Quarter Horse Association
- Integer Quantum Hall Effect
- Institut Québécois des Hautes Études Internationales (French)
- International Quality Healthcare Professional Connection
- Iowa Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Integer Quantum Hall Transition (physics equation)
- Image Quality Indicators
- Incoming Quality Inspection
- Increased Quarantine Intervention (Australia)
- Information Quality Incentive (Office of Gas & Electricity Markets; UK)
- Institut für Qualifikation und Integration (German: Institute for Skills and Integration; Wiesmoor, Germany)
- Institut für Qualität und Innovation GmbH (Neuenrade, Germany)
- Institute for Quantum Information (Pasadena, CA; California Institute of Technology)
- International Quality Institute (various locations)
- Incoming Quality Inspection Log
- Image Quality Improvement Program (US Department of State)
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers Program (US CDC)
- International Quality Indicator Project
- Incoming Quality Inspection Rejection
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMS adopted nine claims-based Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Patient Safety (PSI) and Inpatient Quality Indicators (IQI) in the Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) 2009 final rule published in August of 2008.