00 Austrian Alpine Christmas Markets Flying direct from Birmingham on Nov-Dec 2013 This wonderful festive break includes visits to the colourful Christmas Markets in Innsbruck, and a four-night stay in the resort village of Fugen, in the beautiful Austrian Tyrol.
What does LOWI stand for?
LOWI stands for Innsbruck (Kranebitten) Airport, Austria
This definition appears very frequently
- Low Altitude Training
- Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes (Flintstones)
- Lutheran Office for World Community (Chicago, IL)
- Low-Altitude Combat Air Patrol
- Lake of the Woods District Property Owners' Association (Canada)
- Lowell National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Loss of Wage-Earning Capacity
- European Low-Wage Employment Research network
- Landowners Opposing Wasteful Expenditures on Rail (Virginia)
- Locally Weighted Scatterplot Smoothing (regression)
- Lake of the Woods International Sailing Association (Kenora, Manitoba, Canada)
- Landelijk Overlegorgaan Welzijn Molukkers (Dutch: National Welfare Moluccans Table)
- Light of the World Ministries (Daleville, AL)
- Library on Wheels for Nonviolence and Peace (Israel)
- Lakota Oyate Wakanyeja Owicakiyapi (Lakota tribal welfare agency; Pine Ridge, SD)
- Lowest Priority Process in the Ith Pipeline
- Leaders of Waste Reduction (environmental program)
- Lunar Organic Waste Reformer (US NASA)
- Lake Ontario Winter Storms Project (US NOAA)
- Llama Owners of Washington State
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 6020 Innsbruck Agency : TILAK Tiroler Landeskrankenanstalten GmbH MaximilianstraE-e 35 Contact point(s): Bau und Technik For the attention of: DI Dr.
Price includes: Return flights to Munich, four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at the three-star Hotel Sonne, Fugen, one suitcase per person, Innsbruck Christmas Markets visit, Innsbruck sightseeing tour, comfortable coach travel and the services of a Tour Manager.
On my first day in Innsbruck I was taken on a tour of the city's cultural highlights by a tiny 75-year-old woman, who pointed up to the mountain, Nordkette (where I saw the poster), and said: "In the winter I ski from my house to the city for work.
University of Innsbruck sports scientists say research has shown ski helmets reduce head injuries by 35% in adults and 59% in children under 13.
The findings of the study, conducted by University of Innsbruck scientists, have appeared in the online edition of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).