She is also an author of two books and has received the 2010 David Rockefeller Bridging Leadership, the Forbes Trailblazer, and Time Magazine's Innovator of the Month awards, among many other nominations.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Innovator of the Month (Award)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 132 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- International On-Line Testing Symposium
- International On-Line Testing Workshop
- Indiana On-Line Users Group
- Ides of March (band)
- Idiot Of the Month
- Imperium of Man (science fiction)
- Inch of Mercury
- Indian Order of Merit
- Inert Operational Missile
- Infrastructure Optimization Model
- Input-Output Multiplexer
- Input/Output Module
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Institute of Materials
- Institute of Medicine (National Academy of Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This month, FD Systems were awarded innovator of the month by Computer Reseller News and Syscap for their work with client Touchstone in Bath.