The Innovative Pavement Research Foundation (IPRF), an industry research consortium, together with FHWA, are sponsoring a planning team that developed an innovative online comment system to solicit feedback from interested parties on long-term concrete pavement research.
What does IPRF stand for?
IPRF stands for Innovative Pavement Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRF
We have 1 other meaning of IPRF in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Park and Recreation Education Association
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Appraisers
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Act (counterfeiting and piracy)
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Consultants
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive (European Union)
- International Platform for Reducing Earthquake Disaster (UNESCO)
- Innovative Policy Research for Economic Growth (Swedish Foundation for Small Business Research)
- Indicador Público de Renta de Efectos Múltiples (Spain)
- Indywidualny Plan Rozwoju Edukacyjnego Ucznia (Polish: Individual Student's Educational Development Plan)
- Illinois Public Risk Fund (Chicago, IL)
- International Parapsychology Research Foundation (Alquippa, PA)
- Iraqi Property Reconciliation Facility
- Irreversible Post-Partum Renal Failure
- International Project on the Right to Food in Development (University of Oslo; nutrition rights group)
- Image Processing Research Group (India)
- Independent Pensions Research Group (UK)
- Institute for Petroleum Research and Geophysics (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral; Israel)
- Intellectual Property Rights Group (UK)
- Intelligence Policy Review Group
- Intelligence Program Review Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded under TEA-21, the nation's surface transportation law, the partnership has formed the Innovative Pavement Research Foundation (IPRF), which will work with industry and state departments of transportation on research to improve the nation's roads.