Behind this action is the idea that the public has a right to access innovative health products and they should not be blocked from benefiting from new products by excessive prices,' said Michelle Childs.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- Incident Handling Plan
- Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- individual Health Plan
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Humanitarian Partnership
- International Hydrological Programme