The landfill is owned and operated by the Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD), and support was provided for the project through grants from the BC Bioenergy Network and the Province of BC s Innovative Clean Energy Fund (ICE Fund).
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Innovative Clean Energy (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Information Center for the Environment (UC-Davis)
- Information Collection and Exchange (US Peace Corps)
- Information Communications Entertainment (industries)
- Information, Communication and Extension (Team)
- Ingenieros Consultores Especialistas (Guatemala)
- Ingenieros Consultores Especializados (Guatemala)
- Inner City Experience (various locations)
- Inner-City Education (hockey; Chicago, IL)
- Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Innovations in Chemical Education
- Innovative Cooling Equipment (US DoD)
- Innovative Creations in Entertainment (arcade games)
- Insane Creators Enterprises
- Insertion Communication Equipment
- Insight Control Environment (software)
- Instance Creation Expression
- Instant Capacity Expansion (software)
- Instant Cash Exchange, LLC
- Instant Customer Engagement
- Institute for Chemical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) -- Alternate Energy Holdings develops and markets innovative clean energy sources.
Since inception, CEPO has launched several key initiatives, including a S$50 million Clean Energy Research Programme to support R&D efforts, a S$25 million graduate scholarships programme to groom top-notch talent for the industry and a S$20 million Solar Capability Scheme to test-bed innovative Clean Energy solutions.
By investing in innovative clean energy manufacturing projects like these," Vice President Joseph Biden argues, "we are not only creating good jobs now, but helping lay a new foundation to keep America competitive in the 21st century.
The revenue earned from this new tax will go to the National Clean Energy Fund ( NCEF) established last year to sponsor research and innovative clean energy technologies.
The company also ranked in the top five on the magazine's list of "Most Innovative Clean Energy Companies.