The Prime Minister has announced that pounds 200 million from the UK Innovation Investment Fund will be used to benefit life sciences, digital and advanced manufacturing businesses.
What does IIF stand for?
IIF stands for Innovation Investment Fund (investment supporting R&D new technology/science ventures)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIF
We have 79 other meanings of IIF in our Acronym Attic
- Illness, Injuries, Fatalities
- Image Interchange Framework (digital motion picture production)
- Image Interpretation Facility
- Immediate IF
- Incident and Injury Free
- Indian Institute of Finance (Delhi, India)
- Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Industrial and Infrastructure Fund Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Information in Identifiable Form
- Informix Internet Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
To complement its work and build on this region's traditionalmanufacturing strengths, the Government has created the UK Innovation Investment Fund.
These investments build on the Government's commitments to upgrade the UK's digital infrastructure and the pounds 150m Innovation Investment Fund, which will channel public and private venture capital to hi-tech British companies, with the aim of creating a pounds 1bn fund over 10 years.