12 earned run average while serving as Oregon's starter in the first game of a series, and has already established UO season records for wins and innings pitched (110 1/3).
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for Innings Pitched (baseball)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- Infrastructure Protection
- Ingress Protection (IEC Standards)
- Inhalable Particle
- Iniciació a la Programació (Polythecnic University of Catalonia course)
- Initial Point
- Initial Position (US DoD)
- Initial Pressing
- Initial Production
- Injector Pump (diesel fuel systems)
- Injured Person
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led Eugene with 76 2/3 innings pitched and was second on the team with 59 strikeouts.
He ranks second in school history with 335 2/3 innings pitched and is third in wins and starts.