Calabresi and his team reported measuring thickness or swelling of the inner nuclear layer of the retina in 164 patients with MS and 60 healthy controls, following changes in these tissues over four years.
What does INL stand for?
INL stands for Inner Nuclear Layer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INL
We have 35 other meanings of INL in our Acronym Attic
- Interventions to Nurture Kids Successfully
- Iran, North Korea and Syria Nonproliferation Act
- I Never Knew That
- Inktomi, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Insects Not Known to Occur
- I'm Not Laughing
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Indian National League (political party; India)
- Infocom Network Limited (India)
- Infoterm Newsletter
- Inspection Log
- Institut des Nanotechnologies de Lyon (French: Lyon Institute of Nanotechnology; Lyon, France)
- Instituut voor Nederlandse Lexicologie
- Integral Non-Linearity
- Integrated News Layout
- International Falls, MN, USA - Falls International (Airport Code)
- International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (Braga, Portugal)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Bureau (US Department of State)
- Internodal Link (Timeplex Equipment)
- Internode Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
This structure is different from the vertebrate retina, which contains 10 layers: (1) retinal pigment epithelium, (2) cone and rod layer, (3) outer limiting membrane, (4) outer nuclear layer, (5) outer plexiform layer, (6) inner nuclear layer, (7) inner plexiform layer, (8) ganglion cell layer, (9) nerve fiber layer, and (10) inner limiting membrane (Blaxter & Janes 1967).