The bike is to be equipped with an inline four 806cc motor, likely to be derived from the Z750 motor that itself was derived from the ZX-9 engine.
What does I4 stand for?
I4 stands for Inline Four (engines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I4
We have 1 other meaning of I4 in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society
- I3 General Military Intelligence
- ITC Infotech India Limited
- Initiative for Information Infrastructure and Linkage Applications
- Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program
- European Network in Intelligent Information Interfaces
- Incubatore Imprese Innovative Politecnico (Innovative Enterprise Incubator of the Politecnico; Turin, Italy)
- Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Integrated Immigration Information System
- Inline 4-Cylinder Engine
- International Information Integrity Institute
- Interstate 4 (Florida)
- Investigating the Increasing Impact of the Internet (DuPree College of Management, Georgia Tech)
- Imidazole-4-Acidic Acid
- Innovation for Creativity (online community)
- Internet 4 Classrooms
- Institute for Corporate Productivity
- Innovation for Development
- Interface, Inheritance, Implementation, Installation Definition Language (OSF)
- Institute for Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resultant strong low and mid-range power make it a much better road bike than a 600cc inline four that feels gutless below 6,000rpm.
You lose a little efficiency with a V10 compared to an inline four," says Martindale, "but we've shown that you can run it a bit longer on the electric drive because you don't get the large compression pulses you get with fewer cylinders.
0-litre, inline four that delivers 160bhp and 148lb-ft of torque, coupled with a choice of a standard six-speed manual and optional, Hyundai-supplied, six-speed automatic transmission.
0-liter inline four, which is good for 200 hp and 207 lb-ft.
It stretches the Elise chassis and lowers the side sills in order to liberate room for people and cargo, and borrows the Lotus-designed turbo-charged Ecotec inline Four and Getrag five-speed from the Opel.
5-litre inline four cylinder engine with Intelligent Dual Clutch Control and 25 kW electric motor coupled with an Xtronic CVT and front-wheel drive.
0-liter turbocharged inline four as the base engine, and a 3.
4-liter SOHC inline four is standard, and diesel lovers can order Honda's 2.