The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin says the money went into a phony school account opened by Austin.
What does IVDB stand for?
IVDB stands for Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVDB
- Intra Vas Device (male contraceptive)
- Intravenous Drip (medicine)
- Ion Vapor Deposition
- Ischemic Vascular Disease
- Inland Valley Development Agency (California; est. 1990)
- Inter Varsity Dance Association (UK)
- International Voice & Data Association
- Intravenous Drug Abuse (medical)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Advisory Committee
- In Vehicle Data Acquisition System
- Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior (University of Oregon; Eugene, OR)
- Internet Vehicle Database
- Inner Vision Development Corp. (est. 2001; Knoxville, TN)
- Institute of Veterinary Drug Control (China; est. 1952)
- Inter-Varsity Dance Competition (UK)
- Interactive Vehicle Dynamic Control
- International Vacuum Devices Conference
- In Vitro Digestible Crude Protein
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Device (medical)
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, Lambert was editor of The Sun of San Bernardino and the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario.
It doesn't speak well for the state of tolerance if you have to stifle your critics," Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of the group of atheists and agnostics, told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.
On March 13, San Dimas-based Bruce Gray was quoted in the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.
Front office: At the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario, Calif.
The next day (his first full day of freedom since his arrest), Rivera told Inland Valley Daily Bulletin staff writer Rod Leveque that he had occasionally been tempted to accept a plea bargain to end his ordeal, but "the one thing that does make me happy is that I didn't go for the deals they were offering" since "I was innocent in the first place.