Researchers from the Sports Injury Prevention Research Units at Deakin University, Victoria, Australia, studied the warm-ups of 1040 adult golfers at three different courses over a three-week period.
What does IPRU stand for?
IPRU stands for Injury Prevention Research Unit (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRU
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Scheme (Australia Department of Immigration)
- In-Process Review Team
- India Poker Ranking Tournament (Poker India Entertainment Enterprise)
- Industrial Quality Platinum Resistance Temperature Detector
- Institute for Physical Research and Technology (Iowa State University)
- Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation Treatment
- Irish Penal Reform Trust (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intellectual Property Rights Technical Assistance (website; Europe)
- Intellectual Property Research and Training Institute (Philippines)
- Child Support Information and Problem Resolution Unit (US DHHS; Hartford, CT)
- Instituto Professor Rainoldo Uessler (Portuguese: Professor Rainoldo Uessler Institute; Brazil)
- Intellectual Property Rights Unit (various locations)
- Inactivated and Purified Rabies Virus
- Increased Pulmonary Residual Volume
- Internet Password Recovery Wizard
- Ice Protection System (aerospace engines)
- Ideal Party Store (Bay City, MI)
- Ideal Performance State (Toughness Training for Life)
- Identity and Passport Service (UK)
- Illinois Public Schools