Employers appear to be guilty of widespread violation of federal child labor laws, requiring minors to perform unlawful or unsafe tasks or work late on school nights, according to a survey by the University of North Carolina Injury Prevention Research Center of 866 teenagers working in .
What does IPRC stand for?
IPRC stands for Injury Prevention Research Center (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRC
We have 31 other meanings of IPRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Illinois Petroleum Resources Board (Mount Vernon, IL)
- Infrastructure Project Review Board
- Intellectual Property Review Board
- Intellectual Property Rights Branch (police; Singapore)
- Inter-Allied Post-War Requirements Bureau (US Navy)
- Interrupt Pending Register B (computing)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Brain
- Identification, Placement and Review Committee (education)
- Indiana Prevention Resource Center (Indiana University)
- Institutional Promotion & Resource Center (Nepal)
- Institutional Promotion and Resource Center (Itahari, Nepal)
- Intellectual Property Rights Committee
- International Pacific Research Center
- Internet Protocol Record Collection (Omnitronix)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Release and Control
- International Poverty Reduction Center in China
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Injury Prevention Research Center (IPRC) at the University of North Carolina conducted the study based on a 2003 telephone survey of 866 teens between 14 and 17 years old who had worked in retail and service, the largest two employment sectors for the group.