We used chi-squared analyses to compare retrospective lower extremity injury incidence rates overall and at each anatomic region between runners in traditional and minimalist shoes.
What does IIR stand for?
IIR stands for Injury Incidence Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIR
We have 88 other meanings of IIR in our Acronym Attic
- Imagery Interpretation Report
- Imaging Infrared
- Immediate Impulse Response
- Indo-Iranian (linguistics)
- Industrial Information Resources
- Industry Issue Resolution (pilot program of US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department)
- Inertial Instrument Unit
- Infinite Impulse Response (digital filter design and signal processing)
- Infrared Imaging Radiometer
- Initial Imagery Report
- Installment to Income Ratio (finance)
- Institute for Intergovernmental Research
- Institute for International Research
- Institute of Innovation Research (Japan)
- Institute of International Relations
- Intelligence Information Report
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Inter-Interface Relationships
- Interactive Information Retrieval
- Interlinking Internal Reference
Samples in periodicals archive:
This facility's injury incidence rates and productivity are at their best levels ever.
This has resulted in a 15pc reduction in the total number of injuries and a 10pc reduction in injury incidence rates.
Within nursing and personal care facilities, the injury incidence rates arising from overexertion and, specifically, from overexer tion caused by lifting, are four times higher than the national average for all industries.
The following tabulation illustrates this point by contrasting trends in the illness and the injury incidence rates per 100 full-time workers: Annual average .