Recent milestones include: LIVE TRAINING SYSTEMS * I-HITS Delivery: The first delivery of the Army's Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System (I-HITS) - the world's most advanced deployable training system - to the Eighth U.
What does I-HITS stand for?
I-HITS stands for Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of I-HITS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal-External Control (psychology)
- Information Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Infinity-Esports (gaming)
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as IETS)
- Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (Diskeeper Corporation)
- Integrated - Government On Line Data
- IOC-WMO-UNEP Intergovernmental Committee for Global Ocean Observing System
- Integrated Global Positioning System Simulator
- Intermediate General Support
- Instantaneous Hyperemic Flow-Versus-Pressure
- Indian Hacker's Online Squad
- Iodine Human Serum Albumin
- Internet-High Speed Packet Access
- Inspector-Instructor (Marine Corps)
- International Infectious Disease Society in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Initial Portion of Inner Medullary Collecting Duct
- International Institute of Noise Control Engineering (est. 1974)
- Interim Interswitch Signaling Protocol (ATM)
- Interim JICO Support System
- Integrated-Local Craft Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's first Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System (I-HITS) -- the world's most advanced deployable training system -- to the Eighth U.
Similar technology will be incorporated in the Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System (I-HITS) that Cubic is providing to the U.