[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] In addition, it could also be seen that the initial water content in the aqueous [BMIM]CI has great influence on the swelling ratio and swelling time of cellulose.
What does THETO stand for?
THETO stands for Initial Water Content
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THETO
- Transformation of Healthcare for Excellence in Strategy Information and Service (software)
- Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited
- Tropical Health Education Trust (London, UK)
- The Talent Alliance
- Thermal Issues in Emerging Technologies Theory and Application (International Conference)
- Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- tunneling hot-electron transfer amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The measured initial water content of the soil was 0.
This is possible depending on initial water content.
To test this hypothesis, the relationship between average initial water content of the profiles to 0.
Model simulations were performed with the same rainfall, evaporation, and initial water content.
w], varies not very strongly with the initial water content and hydraulic properties (Gerke and van Genuchten 1993b), [[gamma].
iii) For M/S > 2, the exchangeable cations are constant with values that existed originally in the soil at its initial water content.
In one of the 2 runs, initial water content was assumed at the field capacity, whereas in the other run initial water content was 3% less than the field capacity, to investigate the effect of the relationship between initial water and field capacity on flow and transport properties of soils.