Top Toyota models in the 2012 Initial Quality Study include the Avalon, RAV4, Toyota F J Cruiser, Prius, Scion xB, Sienna, Tacoma and Highlander.
What does IQS stand for?
IQS stands for Initial Quality Study (JD Power and Associates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQS
We have 28 other meanings of IQS in our Acronym Attic
- International Quran Research Association (South Korea)
- Illinois Quilt Research Project (est. 1986)
- International Quality Review Process
- Internationalisation Quality Review Process (Academic Cooperation Association - Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education; Europe)
- Individual Quality Report System
- Integrated Query and Reporting Service (National Practitioner Data Bank; US DHHS)
- Interactive Quality Review System
- International Quality Rating System
- IQ Roma Servis (Brno City, Czech Republic)
- Image Quality Standard (US FBI)
- Initial Quality Survey
- Institut Químic de Sarrià (Spanish: Chemical Institute of Sarrià; Barcelona, Spain)
- Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Integrated Quality Services
- Integrated Quality Systems
- Intelligent Query Service
- International Qualifying Scheme (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Institute of Quarrying Southern Africa
- International Qajar Studies Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
- International Quantum Structures Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power Initial Quality Study Awards in the uS Dubai General Motors CoAEs commitment to continuous vehicle quality improvement received significant recognition in the 2010 J.
Power Initial Quality Study (IQS), which measures how people feel about their cars and trucks after 90 days of ownership, Toyota and Honda certainly do well--with Toyota fourth on the 2006 list and Honda scoring the 6th position--but there are certainly others in the mix (e.
Power and Associates recently announced the release of its 2005 Initial Quality Study (IQS) of new vehicles, a model-level study that measures 135 attributes across nine categories, including ride/handling/braking, engine and transmission, and a range of quality problems symptoms reported by vehicle owners.
The latest Initial Quality Study from JD Power and Associates ranks Jaguar number two for quality of its new cars amongst all manufacturers and best European manufacturer ahead of its German and Scandinavian rivals.
uk Auto Business News - 22 June 2012 JD Power and Associates, a global marketing information company, has recognised Porsche AG (Xetra: POR3) (FWB: POR3) with second ranking in its Initial Quality Study.