Before this course, initial qualification training was accomplished at home station and normally took anywhere from three to six months.
What does IQ stand for?
IQ stands for Initial Qualification Training
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IQ
We have 10 other meanings of IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Innovation Partnership Zone (Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development)
- Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca Dello Stato (Italian: Government Printing Office and Mint)
- Image Quality
- Incremental Quantization
- Indefinite Quantity contract
- Indication of Quality (Nortel)
- Indy Quotient (computer game score)
- Information Quality
- Inhibitory Quotient
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efforts need to be made to ensure that the curriculum for initial qualification training is changed to meet the needs of Wales' modern youth support services,' said Ms Lewis.
Fortunately, the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF) had reached an earlier agreement during the CPA's tenure to provide some initial qualification training to a small number of Iraqi aircrews and maintenance personnel.
serves as the field training unit and conducts formal initial qualification training for CRC operations crew personnel in tactics, techniques, and procedures.