filed a registration statement relating to a proposed initial public offering by Welcome Home of 3.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Initial Public Offering (new stocks)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Indirect Program Office
- Individual Pays Own (meeting planning)
- Individual Performance Objective
- Industrial Partnership Office
- Industrial Preparedness Operations
- Industrial Property Officer (NASA)
- Industry Portfolio Office (Canada)
- Information Programs Office (US State Department)
- Information Protection Office (USAF)
- Initial Phase Onset
- Initial Purchase Order (various companies)
- Input Process Output
- Input, Processing, and Output (requirements of a program)
- Institutional Program Office
- Instituto Português de Oncologia (Portugese: Portugese Institute of Oncology)
- Instrument Project Office
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process was substantially more costly and demanding than we had anticipated," said Carr, who successfully concluded an initial public offering last February.
In addition, holders of fewer than 20% of the Company's shares issued in its initial public offering exercised their right to convert shares into a pro rata portion of the proceeds of the Company's initial public offering placed in a trust account.
U) announced today that it has completed its initial public offering of 15,600,000 units.
OTCBB:SHNDU) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 units at $6.
Initial Public Offering (first 9 months of 2006) 4.
ADSs to Begin Trading on NASDAQ on December 19 under Ticker Symbol "MPEL" NEW YORK -- Melco PBL Entertainment (Macau) Limited ("Melco PBL Entertainment"), a developer, owner and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities focused exclusively on the rapidly expanding Macau market, today announced that it has priced its initial public offering at US$19 per ADS.
As previously announced, VeriChip Corporation, a subsidiary of Applied Digital (NASDAQ:ADSX), filed a registration statement for the initial public offering of shares of its common stock on December 29, 2005.