Cardiovascular disease screening refers to a cholesterol/lipid profile rather than tests for actual cardiovascular disease such as an ECG or stress test, though a screening ECG may be ordered in association with the Initial Preventive Physical Examination (vide infra).
What does IPPE stand for?
IPPE stands for Initial Preventive Physical Examination (Medicare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPE
We have 17 other meanings of IPPE in our Acronym Attic
- In-Place Patient Decontamination (US Air Force)
- Inferior Posterior Pancreatico-Duodenal (pancreas)
- InfoPrint ProcessDirector (workflow software)
- Integrated Product and Process Design
- Integrated Product and Process Development
- Intellectual Property Policy Directorate (Canada)
- Intradermal Purified Protein Derivative (tuberculin skin test)
- Interim Program Preliminary Design Review
- Integrated Product and Process Development Team
- Independent Product and Process Examination (Australia)
- Institute of Physics and Power Engineering (Russia)
- Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology (China)
- Integrated Product and Process Engineering
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience
- Inverse Photopyroelectric
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Enhancement Act
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Education Network
- Ingénieur Principal de Permanence et d'Exploitation
- Internet Plasma Physics Educational Experience (educational website)
- Independent Partition Particle Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
This law provided coverage for new primary, secondary, and tertiary preventive benefits, including an initial preventive physical examination for Medicare beneficiaries newly enrolled in Part B, diabetes and cardiovascular disease screening tests, prescription drugs, and the Medicare Health Support Program to help chronically ill people manage their conditions.