For our analysis, we calculated the exposure scores for each census tract by multiplying the modeled air concentration and the corresponding inhalation unit risk factor for potentially carcinogenic HAPs.
What does IURF stand for?
IURF stands for Inhalation Unit Risk Factor (toxicity measure)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Insured Unemployment Rate
- International Union of Radioecology
- International User Requirements (for communications interception)
- Inventory Update Rule
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus (Portugal)
- Infectious Upper Respiratory Tract Disease (horses)
- Institute for Urban Research and Development (now Institute for Urban Initiatives)
- Institute of Urban and Regional Development
- Idaho Urban Research and Design Center (University of Idaho; Boise, ID)
- Item Urgently Required
- Independent Union of Research and Higher Education Employees of Croatia (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Internationalized Uniform Resource Identifiers
- Indy United Racing League
- Independent Utilization Review Organization
- International Upland Rice Observational Nursery
- International Upland Rice Observational Nursery - Early
- International Upland Rice Observational Nursery - Medium
- Integrated Urban Road Pricing
- International Utilities Revenue Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
For each of these emission source groups, they further calculated exposure scores for each census tract by multiplying the modeled air concentration by the corresponding inhalation unit risk factor for each HAP.