The laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair is an excellent alternative to the open hernia repair.
What does IHR stand for?
IHR stands for Inguinal Hernia Repair (surgery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHR
We have 69 other meanings of IHR in our Acronym Attic
- International Headquarters
- Interval History Questionnaire
- Inventors Headquarters
- Indiana Heritage Quilt Show
- I Heart Rummage (Seattle, WA)
- Ideal Home Range (Essen, Germany)
- Ilizarov Hip Reconstruction
- In-Extremis Hostage Rescue
- Incremental Heat Rate (utility industry)
- Indiana Horse Rescue (West Lafayette, IN)
- Inside Home Recording (podcast)
- Institut d'Histoire de la Réformation (French)
- Institute for Health and Recovery (Cambridge, MA)
- Institute for Health Research (Lancaster University, UK)
- Institute for Historical Research
- Institute for Historical Review (Orange Country, California)
- Institute for Humanities Research (Tempe, AZ)
- Institute of Hearing Research (UK)
- Institute of Human Resources (various locations)
- Integrated Health Records (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 X 109/L) on background of right inguinal hernia repair 5 years ago and more recent recurring left epididymo-orchitis.
Inguinal hernia repair is the most common operation performed by general surgeons, hence the importance of ongoing improvements in operative technique.
BOSTON -- Performing laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair at the same time as a laparoscopic radical prostatectomy appears to be safe and effective against hernia recurrence in the short term, Dr.
There have been no recurrences, and one patient developed persistent neuropathic pain after inguinal hernia repair.
Inguinal hernia repair is one of the most frequently performed operations.