These included an increase in infrastructure renewals expenditure of pounds 10.
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Infrastructure Renewals Expenditure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- International Rice Deep Water Yield Nursery
- Insulin-Requiring Diabetes in the Young
- Identification and Reconciliation Engine (computing)
- Imaginación Racional Emotiva (Spanish: Rational Emotive Imagination; psychology)
- Immediate Ready Element
- Impairment Rating Evaluation
- Indefinitely Reinvested Earnings
- Inertial Reference Electronics
- Information Resource Engineering
- Information Retrieval Engine
- Initial Response Element
- Innovating Regions in Europe (European Commission)
- Inspection Régionale de l'Elevage (French: Regional Livestock Inspection; Sénégal)
- Institut National des Radioéléments
- Institute for Railroad Engineering
- Institute for Regional Education
- Institute for Research and Evaluation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Institute of Radio Engineers (old name for IEEE)
- Institute of Royal Engineers
- Institutional Real Estate (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Severn, which serves a population of more than eight million people from mid-Wales to the East Midlands, said a number of factors including an increase in infrastructure renewals expenditure, a rise in energy and commodity costs and bad debt charges impacted water profits in the half-year.