What does INSITE stand for?
INSITE stands for Informing Science and Information Technology Education (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSITE
We have 1 other meaning of INSITE in our Acronym Attic
- International Network for Strategic Initiatives in Global HIV Trials (US NIH)
- International Nifedipine GITS (Gastro-Intestinal Therapeutic System) Study: Intervention as a Goal in Hypertension Treatment
- Vision Systems for a Natural Human Environment
- Independent Network Supporting Individuals Guiding Home Taught Students
- Information System for Integrated Manufacturing
- Incentives for Singapore's Commuters (study)
- INS Integrated Network (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Interactive Netcasting Systems Inc.
- Inadequate Sensitivity Improvement by Proton Indirect Detection
- Interinstitutional System of Integrated Services
- Initiative for Studies in Technology Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Initiative for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin)
- Integrated Network System Interface Terminal Equipment (Sprint)
- International Network of Somewhere in Time Enthusiasts
- International Science, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Information Technology Standardization
- Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure for Tourism and Urban Regeneration (UK)
- Instituto Nacional de Sismologia, Vulcanología, Meteorología E Hidrologia (Spanish: , National Institute of Seismology, Vulcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology, Guatemala)
- I Never Said I Was Normal
- Information Networks and Systems Laboratory (Canada)