Companies who employ more than 50 staff will now be caught by the Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations 2004 (ICE) from April 6.
What does ICER stand for?
ICER stands for Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations (EU directive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICER
We have 29 other meanings of ICER in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Consumer Education Proficiency Test (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Imperial Centre for Energy Policy and Technology (also seen as ICCEPT; UK)
- Inner City Entertainment Precinct Taskforce (Australia)
- International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology
- Individualized Classroom Environment Questionnaire
- Intensive Care Experience Questionnaire
- Internal Control Evaluation Questionnaire (accounting)
- Incident Communications Emergency Reference (US FEMA)
- Incremental Cost-Effectiveness Ratio
- Inducible cAMP Early Repressor
- Institute for Clinical and Epidemiologic Research
- International Computing Education Research (Workshop)
- International Congress of Eye Research
- Interoperability Certification Evaluation Report
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Assessment
- Interagency Country Exposure Review Committee
- International Cetacean Education Research Center
- International Competition Educational Research Creation
- International Center for Environmental Resources and Development
- International Centre for Economics and Related Disciplines
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations give employees rights to be informed and consulted on a regular basis about issues in the business for which they work.
Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations will be extended to include smaller companies employing 100 or more employees from April 6.
The Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations 2004 (a new 'right' from Brussels) allows employees to make a request for an Information and Consultation Agreement.
The Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations 2004, which comes into force from April 6 this year, will give employees new rights to be informed and consulted about the organisation they work for.