AS of April 2008, the Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations 2004 (the ICE Regulations) will extend to UK based employers with at least 50 employees.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Information and Consultation of Employees (regulations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Commercial Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Communications Engineers
- Industrial Computer Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Control Equipment
- Infantry Combat Equipment (US DoD)
- Infection Control Examination (Dental Assisting National Board)
- InfiniStream Capture Engine
- Infobright Community Edition (open source computing)
- InfoChain Express (Avery Dennison)
- Information and Computation Economies (conference)
- Information and Content Exchange (W3C protocol)
- Information and Cultural Exchange (Australia)
- Information Center for the Environment (UC-Davis)
- Information Collection and Exchange (US Peace Corps)
- Information Communications Entertainment (industries)
- Information, Communication and Extension (Team)
- Ingenieros Consultores Especialistas (Guatemala)
- Ingenieros Consultores Especializados (Guatemala)
- Inner City Experience (various locations)
- Inner-City Education (hockey; Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations will be extended to include smaller companies employing 100 or more employees from April 6.