As chief of staff at the Timmins and District Hospital in the pre-Internet days of the 1980s and early 1990s, Even then, Williams harboured a fascination with using information technology in health care management.
What does ITHC stand for?
ITHC stands for Information Technology in Health Care (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITHC
We have 1 other meaning of ITHC in our Acronym Attic
- Intra-Tumoral Heterogeneity (oncology)
- Inuvik-to-Tuktoyaktuk Highway (Canadian road)
- Irish Transport Heritage (UK)
- Ithaca, NY, USA - Tompkins County (Airport Code)
- Inter Tribal Health Authority (Canada)
- International Travel Healthcare Association (China)
- Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action (Politecnico of Torino campus; Italy; est. 2006)
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications: Innovation Transfer
- Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa (School of Telematics; Indonesia)
- Institute for Technology in Health Care
- Instructional Technology, Health and Cultural Studies
- Interferometric Terrain Height Data (topography)
- International Travel Host Exchange
- Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (IEEE conference)
- First Thessalonians
- Information Technology based Higher Education and Training (IEEE conference)
- International Table Hockey Federation
- International Tennis Hall of Fame
- International Travel and Hosting Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
The time to meet the promise of information technology in health care is past due.