IGC provides warfighters with information technology tools for in-shipment tracking of weapon systems, passengers, cargo, and other mission-relevant supplies.
What does ITT stand for?
ITT stands for Information Technology Tools
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITT
We have 208 other meanings of ITT in our Acronym Attic
- In This Together (various organizations)
- In This Topic
- In-plant Throughput Test
- Incapacité Totale de Travail (French: Total Incapacity to Work)
- Independent Technical Training
- Independent Testing Team
- Individual Time Trial (professional cycling)
- Information and Telecommunication Technologies (National Research Council, Canada)
- Information Technology Team
- Information Technology Technician (various organizations)
- Information, Tickets and Tours
- Information, Tour, and Travel
- Initial Teacher Training (UK)
- Initiator Task Tag
- Innovation & Technology Transfer
- Innovative Treatment Technology (US EPA)
- Institute of Technology Tralee (Ireland)
- Institute of Textile Technology
- Institute of Travel and Tourism
- Instruction to Tenderers (contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement comes as part of the government's plan to improve and increase the efficiency of the public authorities through depending on communication and information technology tools, the statement added.
Among the topics are diversity and balance in facilities management, managing people through change, and information technology tools for facilities management.
The DPO designation gave USTRANSCOM the authority to coordinate and develop processes, doctrine, business rules, information technology tools, and procedures to make the DoD distribution pipeline more efficient and effective in meeting warfighter needs.
Randal Lemke, executive director of the Fairfax, Virginia-based International Communications Industries Association (ICIA) defines smart classrooms as simply bringing audio-visual, telecommunications and information technology tools together.
The value of traditional laboratory analysis and how it is being optimized by new information technology tools.
Standardize decisionmaking and information technology tools throughout the supply chain.
We provide ongoing support by insuring accuracy of information technology tools that FMS customers and system command (SYSCOM) stakeholders use to manage their business.