The Bahrain government is doing its bit to spread information technology literacy on both the local and regional level so that future generations can utilise them in the best manner possible," Shaikh Mohammed said.
What does ITL stand for?
ITL stands for Information Technology Literacy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITL
We have 152 other meanings of ITL in our Acronym Attic
- In the Know Traveler (travel website)
- Imaginative Technologies Ltd. (UK)
- In the Life
- In the Loop
- Independent Testing Labs, Inc (Boulder, Colorado)
- Industrial Training Levy
- Industries Test Lab (Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, PA)
- Inexpedient to Legislate (New Hampshire legislature)
- Informatics Teaching Laboratory (UK)
- Information Technology Laboratory
- Infosys Technologies Limited (India)
- Inhalation Toxicology Laboratory (various locations)
- Install Time Licensing
- Institute of Technology Law (National Chiao Tung University; Taiwan)
- Instructor-Led Training
- Instrument Transformers Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Integrated Test Lines
- Integrated Testing Lab
- Integrated Transfer Launch (Cape Canaveral)
- Integration Test and Launch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahrain government is doing its bit to spread information technology literacy on both the local and regional level so that future generations can utilise them in the best manner possible,' Shaikh Mohammed said.
According to Shapiro and Hughes (1996), information technology literacy is the ability to continually adapt to and use innovations in information technology.
org) is playing a lead role in the development of desktop application standards and professional competence certifications, and is garnering the collective wisdom of experts worldwide to help drive work towards a general Information Technology literacy definition.
Information technology literacy includes the managerial, organizational, and social issues involved in the use of computers in information systems.
information technology literacy, computer literacy and digital literacy), the LIS sector tends to stress academic achievement, with tacit or explicit references to life-long learning and the presumed requirements of employers, and uses the terms "information literacy" or "user education.
This program is aimed to enhance the national teams' information technology literacy skills," said FIT Director Kolinio Meo.
The government has given this initiative its full support in order to spread information technology literacy locally and regionally to international standards," said Shaikh Mohammed.