Prior to joining Comcast, Soto served since 2005 as vice president of information technology governance and chief information security officer for MGM Resorts International.
What does ITGov stand for?
ITGov stands for Information Technology Governance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Trumpet Guild Journal
- ICO (Intermediate Circular Orbit) Teledesic Global Limited (now ICO Global)
- Investment Technology Group Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
- International TelCell Group LP
- International Textile, Garment and Leather Workers Federation (Belgium)
- In the Garden Ministries (Lynchburg, VA)
- In the Grand Manner (gaming)
- International Textile and Garment Machinery Exhibition
- India Today Group Online
- Income Tax Gazetted Officers Association (New Delhi, India)
- Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
- In the Growing Places (Rita J. Maggart book)
- Indian Traditionalist Green Party
- Iowa Tuition Grant Program
- International Technical Group on Penetrating Radiation
- IT (Information Technology) Governance, Risk and Compliance (conference)
- IEEE Transactions Geoscience Remote Sensing
- Improved Tank Gunfire Simulator
- In the Garden Software (UK)
- Information Technology and General Services (Los Angeles City Council; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
patents in the fields of information technology governance and auditing.
She revealed that 65 percent of the state bodies have not adopted an information technology governance framework.
The author recommends redefining the role of the software engineer, restructuring information technology governance, and redesigning business processes.
ISIT will leverage the event to showcase specialised services in its portfolio such as disaster recovery, global clustering for application availability, backup optimisation with de-duplication and electronic vaulting, information technology governance, risk and compliance (ITGRC), and data loss prevention (DLP).
VA has performed a number of essential oversight activities to guide the initiative in accordance with the department's information technology governance plan.
Often the overall information technology governance framework is relatively weak, and analytical initiatives are allowed to progress without the necessary communication between business and technology.
2004b): Measuring and improving Information Technology Governance through the Balanced Scorecard, research report no.