Additionally, Trusted Integration also provides compliance solutions supporting payment card industry data security standards (PCI-DSS), HIPAA/HITECH, and information technology governance including COBIT and ISO 27001.
What does ITGov stand for?
ITGov stands for Information Technology Governance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Trumpet Guild Journal
- ICO (Intermediate Circular Orbit) Teledesic Global Limited (now ICO Global)
- Investment Technology Group Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
- International TelCell Group LP
- International Textile, Garment and Leather Workers Federation (Belgium)
- In the Garden Ministries (Lynchburg, VA)
- In the Grand Manner (gaming)
- International Textile and Garment Machinery Exhibition
- India Today Group Online
- Income Tax Gazetted Officers Association (New Delhi, India)
- Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
- In the Growing Places (Rita J. Maggart book)
- Indian Traditionalist Green Party
- Iowa Tuition Grant Program
- International Technical Group on Penetrating Radiation
- IT (Information Technology) Governance, Risk and Compliance (conference)
- IEEE Transactions Geoscience Remote Sensing
- Improved Tank Gunfire Simulator
- In the Garden Software (UK)
- Information Technology and General Services (Los Angeles City Council; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rather than doing more with less, the county is doing less with less, but more efficiently Strong information technology governance requires a strong relationship between the information technology department and the finance department (and, of course, the executive sponsor).
Their topics include knowledge management in agile methods context, agile methodologies for business intelligence, enhancing business intelligence systems by integrating information technology governance and knowledge capabilities of the organization, measuring a brand lift from a display advertising campaign, and an ontological approach to business intelligence in higher education.
VA has performed a number of essential oversight activities to guide the initiative in accordance with the department's information technology governance plan.
Often the overall information technology governance framework is relatively weak, and analytical initiatives are allowed to progress without the necessary communication between business and technology.
2004b): Measuring and improving Information Technology Governance through the Balanced Scorecard, research report no.
Instead of better and tighter integration of information technology with the business, following these new prescriptions will result in moving information technology governance outside the corporation, decreasing accountability and increasing risk.