They should install the clinical information system on newer laptops or tablets rather than old desktop terminals.
What does I-S stand for?
I-S stands for Information System(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of I-S
We have 96 other meanings of I-S in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Point-of-Maintenance Execution (various organizations)
- Individual Soldier's Portal (into the Synthetic Battlefield)
- Incapacitation Prediction for Readiness in Expeditionary Domains - an Integrated Computational Tool (US Office of Naval Research)
- Industry Pharmacogenomics Working Group
- Incontinence Quality of Life Instrument
- Infected Quarters Treated Only (veterinary medicine)
- Ischemia and Reperfusion (injury)
- Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive (gaming)
- Improved-Remotely Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- Integrating Research Into the Teaching Environment (Stanford University)
- Instructor-To-Student (Ratio)
- Inter-Service/Agency Automated Message Processing Exchange
- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (est. 1990)
- International Security Assistance Network
- Inter-State Circulation Managers' Association (newspapers; various locations)
- Important Steal Creamy Refrigerated Edibles Avoid Meltdown (Kids Next Door show)
- Interactive Self Explanation Engine
- International Conference on Semantic Systems
- Imaging-Sensing-Navigated, Kinematically Enhanced (surgical robot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the agreement, MedicaLogic and 3M will coordinate delivery of an integrated clinical information system to healthcare enterprises seeking best of class solutions to meet their clinicians' needs.
RAJAJI: Please describe how your management information systems organizations get involved in setting corporate strategy.
Reaping these benefits, however, means choosing a "next generation" information system - one that is not confined to billing and claims, or an electronic patient record.
Organized delivery system, capitation payments to providers, practice guidelines, and profiling of physicians' practice habits will all change the power structure in departments of information systems from one that favors financial processing for billing for procedures to clinical processing for clinical data collection, communication, and analysis to make health care services as efficient and effective as possible.
it has been my responsibility to develop, introduce, and implement clinical information system strategies.