As a CSF Assessor, Marlabs is best positioned to help healthcare organizations implement an effective information security management program that addresses security and privacy threats appropriately and meets all applicable compliance requirements.
What does ISMP stand for?
ISMP stands for Information Security Management Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMP
We have 29 other meanings of ISMP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems Management Office
- Information Systems Management Order
- Information Systems Missions Order
- Intensive Support Mutual Obligation (job search)
- Installation Support Module Objective Configuration
- International Symposium on Military Operational Research (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Institute for the Study and Monitoring of the Santorini Volcano
- International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology
- Information Security Management Practice
- Information Services Market Place
- InstallShield MultiPlatform
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices
- Integrated Systems Management Processor
- International Security Master Plan
- International Society of Marine Painters, Inc. (Puryear, TN)
- International Society of Meeting Planners
- International Software Metrics Symposium
- Irrigation Systems Management Project
- ISF (Information Strike Force) Service Management Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically written for executives in accessible, non-technical language, this manual on information security management provides an overview of information security concepts and a framework for developing an information security management program for an organization.
As requested, GAO examined (1) whether the implementation of the Department of Defense's (DOD) information security management program, effectively minimizes the risk of misclassification; (2) the extent to which DOD personnel follow established procedures for classifying information, to include correctly marking classified information; (3) the reliability of DOD's annual estimate of its number of classification decisions; and (4) the likelihood of DOD's meeting automatic declassification deadlines.
Risk Analysis Audit: URAC evaluates the organization's implemented risk analysis methodologies and tools; and * Information Security Management Audit: URAC provides an evaluation of ongoing information security management program.
Better Alignment with Dominant Global Security Standards Enable Cybertrust Customers to More Effectively Establish and Maintain an Information Security Management Program
VA has tried to strengthen its information security management program by mandating information security performance standards and greater management accountability for senior executives.
Further, while TSA has taken steps to implement an information security management program for protecting information and assets, its efforts are incomplete.
Through in-depth interviews and survey responses from security decision makers at organizations with average annual revenues of more than $20 billion, the study outlines best practices for building and managing a world-class Information Security management program examining the business case, program structure, positioning, spending patterns and project justification models in use today.