95 Hardcover HF5548 Specifically written for executives in accessible, non-technical language, this manual on information security management provides an overview of information security concepts and a framework for developing an information security management program for an organization.
What does ISMP stand for?
ISMP stands for Information Security Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMP
We have 29 other meanings of ISMP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems Management Office
- Information Systems Management Order
- Information Systems Missions Order
- Intensive Support Mutual Obligation (job search)
- Installation Support Module Objective Configuration
- International Symposium on Military Operational Research (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Institute for the Study and Monitoring of the Santorini Volcano
- International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology
- Information Security Management Practice
- Information Services Market Place
- InstallShield MultiPlatform
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices
- Integrated Systems Management Processor
- International Security Master Plan
- International Society of Marine Painters, Inc. (Puryear, TN)
- International Society of Meeting Planners
- International Software Metrics Symposium
- Irrigation Systems Management Project
- ISF (Information Strike Force) Service Management Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
As requested, GAO examined (1) whether the implementation of the Department of Defense's (DOD) information security management program, effectively minimizes the risk of misclassification; (2) the extent to which DOD personnel follow established procedures for classifying information, to include correctly marking classified information; (3) the reliability of DOD's annual estimate of its number of classification decisions; and (4) the likelihood of DOD's meeting automatic declassification deadlines.
VA has tried to strengthen its information security management program by mandating information security performance standards and greater management accountability for senior executives.