Practitioners can benefit by applying the results of the analysis to their own information quality management decisions with an understanding of how those decisions relate to the organization's strategic outcome.
What does IQM stand for?
IQM stands for Information Quality Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQM
We have 8 other meanings of IQM in our Acronym Attic
- Indifference Quality Level
- Information Quality Levels
- Institute of Qualified Lifeguards (UK)
- Intelligent Query Linker
- Interactive Query Language
- International Quality Linings Ltd. (UK; est. 1983)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association
- International Quality Leadership Institute
- Institute for Quality in Laboratory Medicine
- Inclusion Quality Mark (UK)
- Institute of Quality Malaysia (professional organization; Malaysia)
- Intelligent Quality Management (Instrumentation Laboratory)
- Internal Quality Management
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Intelligent Quality Management and Marketing (trademark of ProtectStar, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information Management * Multimedia Information Systems * Information Retrieval * Natural Language Processing * Digital Libraries * Data and Information Quality Management * Data Grids, Data and Information Quality * Database Management * Web Databases * Temporal and Spatial Databases * Data Mining * Web Mining including Web Intelligence and Web 3.
With this head start, Talburt believes the CyberCollege could one day become the center of the information quality management universe.
HP Information Quality Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform gives customers the confidence to go beyond data access and report generation to leverage information for high quality, actionable business and financial decisions.
HP Information Governance and Information Quality Management services protect, manage and improve the quality of data, while lowering the cost of managing that data.
Information Quality Management Services - Help customers improve the quality of their information so that it is accurate, consistent and complete.
Initiate Consumer is based on Initiate Master Data Service([R]) technology - a comprehensive master data platform that provides identity matching and management, data modeling, information quality management, data sharing, relationship and hierarchy management and multi-lingual, integration and synchronization capabilities.
myCMDB brings a combination of Facebook interactivity, Wikipedia information quality management, and Google searching model together for the CMDB market," said Abbas Haider Ali, Vice-President of Product Strategy for Managed Objects.