Practitioners can benefit by applying the results of the analysis to their own information quality management decisions with an understanding of how those decisions relate to the organization's strategic outcome.
What does IQM stand for?
IQM stands for Information Quality Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQM
We have 8 other meanings of IQM in our Acronym Attic
- Indifference Quality Level
- Information Quality Levels
- Institute of Qualified Lifeguards (UK)
- Intelligent Query Linker
- Interactive Query Language
- International Quality Linings Ltd. (UK; est. 1983)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association
- International Quality Leadership Institute
- Institute for Quality in Laboratory Medicine
- Inclusion Quality Mark (UK)
- Institute of Quality Malaysia (professional organization; Malaysia)
- Intelligent Quality Management (Instrumentation Laboratory)
- Internal Quality Management
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Intelligent Quality Management and Marketing (trademark of ProtectStar, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information Management * Multimedia Information Systems * Information Retrieval * Natural Language Processing * Digital Libraries * Data and Information Quality Management * Data Grids, Data and Information Quality * Database Management * Web Databases * Temporal and Spatial Databases * Data Mining * Web Mining including Web Intelligence and Web 3.
With this head start, Talburt believes the CyberCollege could one day become the center of the information quality management universe.