Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) respective Information Quality Guidelines Offices, objecting to their recent public service announcement (PSA) campaign in partnership with the Ad Council and the Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning.
What does IQG stand for?
IQG stands for Information Quality Guidelines (US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IQG
- International Quality Federation (business group)
- International Quilt Festival
- Intrinsic Quality Factor (EIA-440/A)
- Invitation à Quitter le Territoire Français (French: Request to Leave the French Territory)
- Institute for Quantitative Finance and Insurance (Canada)
- Internally Quenched Fluorogenic Peptides
- Intramolecularly Quenched Fluorogenic Substrates
- Integrable Quantum Field Theory
- Irish Quantum Field Theory (meeting; Ireland)
- Independent Quasi-Geminals
- Iowa Quilters Guild
- International Quality Grains Conference (global symposium)
- Integrated Query Generator
- Information Quality Healthcare
- Illinois Quarter Horse Association
- International Quarab Horse Association (Hopkins, MI)
- Iowa Quarter Horse Association
- Integer Quantum Hall Effect
- Institut Québécois des Hautes Études Internationales (French)
- International Quality Healthcare Professional Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) The peer-review guidelines and the OMB implementation of the Information Quality Guidelines have encountered vociferous criticism from opponents of the Bush administration.
FCC, FCC Draft Information Quality Guidelines, May l-June 28, 2002, http://www .