9781609601928 Geospatial web services; advances in information interoperability.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Information Interoperability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- Ikebana International
- Illegal Immigrant
- Image Intensifier (Passive Night Vision Usage)
- Image(ry) Interpreter/Interpretation
- Imposto de Importação (Brazil)
- Imus Institute
- Inanimate Insanity (animated competition)
- Incident Investigation
- Infinite Innovation Ltd (IT/Internet solution company)
- Information Indicator Digits (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many parts of the medical imaging information interoperability is respected by the DICOM standard.
According to the departments, a DOD/VA Information Interoperability Plan (targeted for approval in August 2008) is to address these and other issues and define tasks required to guide the development and implementation of an interoperable electronic health record capability.