Microsoft and Computer Associates are lead sponsors for the survey, with input from the National HiTech Crime Unit, Royal Holloway, University of London and the Information Assurance Advisory Council.
What does IAAC stand for?
IAAC stands for Information Assurance Advisory Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAC
We have 37 other meanings of IAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Board (Albany, NY)
- Iranian Alliances Across Borders
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, Inc.
- International Academy of African Business and Development
- International Association of Approved Basketball Officials, Inc.
- Independent Audit Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- India - Australia Association of Canberra Inc
- Individual Activity Address Code (military term; USMC)
- Indo-American Arts Council, Inc.
- Infertility Awareness Association of Canada, Inc
- Inter American Accreditation Cooperation
- Interagency Assessment Advisory Committee
- Interagency Assessment Coordination Board
- Interamerican Accreditation Cooperation
- International Academic Advisory Council (International Computing Sciences Conventions)
- International Antarctic Analysis Centre
- It's All About Control
- International Association of Anti Corruption Authorities (United Nations)
- International Action Against Climate Change
- Indian Academy of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry (est. 1991)