Just this week we decided that we needed to create a new military occupation specialty for an Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense noncommissioned officer.
What does IA/CND stand for?
IA/CND stands for Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Intel Architecture (64-bit)
- Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Interference-Adaptive Dynamic Channel Allocation
- Image-Adaptive Discrete Cosine Transform
- Intel Architecture Personal Computer
- Intra-Stream Quality-Oriented Adaptation Scheme
- Industrial Agriculture-USA Clearinghouse
- Intimal Area-to-medial Fracture Length
- Ion Analyzer/Langmuir Probe (US NASA)
- Intimal Area/Medial Area
- Insulinoma Antigen 2
- Intel Architecture 32 bit (X86)
- International Association for SAP Partners (Walldorf, Germany)
- International Alphabet 5
- Intel Architecture 64 Bit
- Immigration Act 1990 (UK)
- I Absolutely Agree
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inside the TCM, FA24s assist and lead in the management of legacy capabilities such as Single-Channel Ground Airborne Radio System, Enhanced Position Location Reporting System, Integrated System Control, Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical-Terminal, PSC-5; current capabilities EPLRS, Joint Network Node-Network, High-Capacity Line-of-Sight; and future capabilities such as Joint Tactical Radio System and Warfighter Information Network-Tactical, armed with the regiment's core competencies of: * Enterprise Systems Management/ Network Management * Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense * Information Dissemination Management/Content Staging * Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations FA24s in the TCMs use the LandWarNet construct to grow capabilities incrementally for the force.
Because this integrated approach to systems and network management, information assurance/computer network defense and information dissemination management is vital to the success of Army missions, NetOps has emerged as a mission core competency of NETCOM," said Hylton.